Are You Interested? Want to Do Anything Great?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are You Interested? Want to Do Anything Great?

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Whatever I Am, Basically I Am A Human, And Human Development Through Self-Development Is My Basic Religion.

The Religion Which Should Be Practiced for True Self-Development and Human Development. The Super Revolutionary Movement of the Modern Times for True Human Development. To attain your basic needs– soundness of body and mind, peace and prosperity, adopt ‘MahaDharma’ –the right way of human development, –excellent natural function of human being (Manav Dharma).

You may organize these programs in your own area or worldwide. A Leader must be dedicated to ‘MahaDharma’ –Worldwide Human Development Program, and needs – great endeavor with organizing power and a suitable Place.

Want to do anything Great?
Leave a glorious impression of your presence. Being a human, do something as much as possible for true human development. Be a Mention-able Great Person of this Time With The Maha (Great) Program of this age. Smile

To know more, please visit-www.mahadharma.wix.com/movement

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mahadharma.free-forums.in

Back to top Go down

Re: Are You Interested? Want to Do Anything Great?

Post by Dayamoyee on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:05 pm

It's a call of Super Revolution...
A Call to Change the World for True Human Development & Peace ....
I want to take Active Part to transform The World!

MahaDharma is going to be assumed as a great revolutionary movement of true human development. MahaDharma is the eternal religion of humankind of which aim is self-development and human development.

Why do you remain in backward? Be forward holding the flag of MahaDharma –following the path of true self-development –for better life.

Dayamoyee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikas on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:56 pm

It is my RELIGION.
The Development of a Country and Humankind is possible only through the development of individual. For that purpose, 'MahaDharma' and 'MahaManan' program has been started worldwide. To make it successful we invite you all to extend your helping hands and join usactively. To attain your basic needs– soundness of body and mind, peace and prosperity, adopt 'MahaDharma' –the right way of human development, –excellent natural function of human being (Manav Dharma). An auspicious change is coming– following the path of 'MahaDharma'. To expedite it, be associated with us. Welcome, those who want to be active members and Maha Religious leaders. For More Websites, Google Search= MahaDharma, MahaManan, MahaVad, MahaManas

Bikas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by communeme on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Only conscious people, free-thinkers and fond of reasonable spirituality will be interested in MahaDharma.
communeme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top